What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Life in Manteca 67: Sheri Wardle's Birthday and Mother's Day, Caleb Band Awards

We had a busy week.  I stayed home from work Wednesday so I could take Sheri out for dinner for her birthday.  Sheri goes to school on Wednesdays to volunteer.  They sang to her, but she didn't wear the birthday hat.  When they got home we went to Chili's, Sheri's favorite.  Tony went with us. I took pictures, but lost my camera.  Sheri received a few gifts, a journal from April Petersen, A plant from her visiting teaching partner and plant pots from me.

We did not do cake on Wednesday
as Caleb had something for music.  Instead we had
cake on Sunday.  Charity and Anthony brought flowers, and I got flowers and chocolates.  We had a calm day.  Sheri did not want a movie, so a few pictures suffice.
Caleb had his Band Awards last Thursday.  He received his Jazz patch and trumpet pin as well as a certificate for Outstanding Musicianship.  Combo A played, and Caleb was on the drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment