What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Caleb's Graduation Sierra High School May 24, 2013

Well, Caleb has done it, and he is home from the sober party, which lasted until 4 a.m.  Here are some views of his graduation.
 Caleb was in the first row.  I didn't see him come in as I was expecting him later.

Caleb is a bit forward in this picture, front row
 Caleb, Eliott, Simon and Kenny sang a quartet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyqo_MTHCtE


Hot Spud

With Sierra

With Natalie

family

With Miranda

With Tony

With Nicole (she sang National Anthem)

friends

No comments:

Post a Comment