What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

ACE Train 35: ACE Train Bummer

I left my camera on the train Thursday.  I realized when we got to the Band awards.  I called them, probably before the train even made it to Stockton.  However their walk through did not make it turn up.  SO I guess, I am without a camera.  The only pictures I lost were of Sheri's birthday dinner.  I am still pretty bummed.  I asked the train staff if they had found it last night and they said they hadn't.  The train was a different set so I couldn't look myself.  The only redeeming thing is Miranda has said I could use her camera.  She always uses her i-phone for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment