What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Caleb's Mission Call

Caleb had planned a thing Thursday but his call did not come until Friday.  Sheri came to town to do Stars On Stage, and I stayed with her.  So Caleb is opened his call Saturday night.  I We had a crowd here, I would say pushing 50 with Caleb's friends, Mark and Dianna and friends from the ward, and our sister missionaries. 


 https://www.youtube.com/edit?ns=1&video_id=hlgy8colfEM

Cousin Natalie
Annie Larsen chose Iowa.  I of course was hoping for Argentina.  Caleb was been in Music Man twice, once as Winthrop, so it serves him right.  The most popular choice was Boise, Id.
Us, Mom Dad, Miranda, Caleb Tony 5
Charity and Anthony 2
Kade and April Peterson Haleigh, Caleb Elise, Maryn, Joshua, Levi 8
Clayton Williams, Phillip Herrera 2
Mark and Dianna, Natalie, Heather, Anna 5
Natalie's friend Audrey Schneider  1
Brother Rick Hammerstrom, Joseph 2
Hot Spud, Alex, Joshua, Matt, Simon  4
Jim and Debra Carr  2
Bishop Eckland 1
Craig and Daniel Bingham  2
Sister Dees, Sister Smith  2
Paul and Jamyn Banks, Maddie, Annie, Claire, Kyle, Quinn  7
AJ Shipler, Scott Fisher, Sam Shepard, Emily McClair  4
Emily and Emma Hunter 2
Skype Mark, phone Natalia, Ty, Jeremy  4  =53


No comments:

Post a Comment