What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 27, 2013

Life in Manteca: Memorial Day 2013

No Memorial Day Breakfast this year, but Caleb, Miranda, Charity, Anthony and Tony went to the Manteca Memorial Day festivities yesterday.

They saw a helicopter take off, and some plays fly in the missing man formation.  They took a couple pictures. 


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEyGwz-CtO4
They came home early, before Tony was not done with the bouncy houses, and he had a good cry.
Miranda and Caleb went back after choir rehearsal and saw the fireworks.  We had choir practice getting ready for stake conference.  We need more men.
Saturday morning was the typical clean-up day after Memorial Day.  Tony and I made it over.  Tony likes clean-up day because we always end up at the play ground.  Woodward Park is one of his favorite. 

Sister Jones gave Tony a sucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment