What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sheri Makes a Headboard for Miranda

Sheri has done it again.  This time she made Miranda a headboard for her birthday, and Miranda has finished decorating her room.



Not bad.  She just did the headboard this time.


1 comment:

  1. Charlie Wardle Did she cut out all the wood and glue it all together?

    Shirley Pohlsander It is beautiful. Love her.

    Sara Buff Looks great

    Billy Wardle No, she bought it done

    Sheri Wardle Well, Charlie I mostly had home depot make the cuts cuz they are more accurate, but I did put it all together.

    ReplyDelete