What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 23, 2017

San Juan Bautista: Animal Print Tiles

When they were making the tiles for San Juan Bautista Mission, they left them outside to dry over night.  Animals left foot prints in some of the tiles.  The most common print is that of a coyote.  They say there are also bear.  There are also leaf impressions.  Here are the prints we found while at the Mission.  Most our on the tiles by the entry, but there are some up front and some in the side aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment