What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 23, 2017

LDS.org Blog: Four Steps to Change.

LDS.Org has posted a blog on goal setting in light of the new year.  It is a blog written by Sean Johnson.  Before given his four step approach, he reminds us that we are trying to be like Jesus, and that change is hard.  Then his four steps:
1.Ask for Direction.  Who thought of making self improvement a matter for prayer?
2. Think small.  small steps in a positive direction are in a positive direction.
3. Take time to reflect.  I am trying to take time to reflect more.  Reflection is thinking about what your doing.
4. Keep trying.  We all know the saying.  I mom would quote this to us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment