What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Kitty Walker

My cat, (or is he Caleb's cat) Spud, likes to go for walks with me.  I like to call him Spuddy or Spud Muffin, but his name is just Spud.  He usually doesn't like to go as far as I go, so will hang back and wait for me to come back.  He has waiting for quite some time, and I have met him over a block away from the house on my way back.  I like his company.  This picture if at the neighbors around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment