What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A House Divided



This video starts with Jesus casting out an evil spirit form a man.  When he is accused of casting out the devil by the power of Beelzebub (a devil) he confronts those questioning him.  He speaks of Jonah and the repentance of Nineveh, and asks why they don't repent even though greater than Jonah is among them.  Likewise he points out that a greater than Solomon is here, yet they do not seek him.  He also warns against rejecting the Holy Ghost.  And by your words will ye be judged.  This is very good, and the words are clearer delivered in movie form.

No comments:

Post a Comment