What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Family Hike: San Joaquin River National Wildlife Refuge


Riperian Bunny 

selfie on the bench

The Halls, except Camberly
There are two bunnies on the trail
gnarly trees
strange mushroom
two bunnies
bunny in the shadows, hard to see

Tony made a bunny in the gravel
This wasn't a great day for seeing large water birds.  However we did see quail and high-flying hawks.  It was a great day for seeing bunnies.  They seems to be all over the place, however they are hard to photograph.  Tony and I went with the Halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment