What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Northland Ward: Christmas Day Program


Sister Helstrom actually played the organ and Sister Papworth conducted the congregation.  The choir sang "While Shepherds Watched their Flocks," "With Wondering Awe," "Here Am I" and "Silent Night" with the congregation.  The primary sang "The Nativity Song," "Away in a Manger" with sign and "Mary's Lullaby."  Tony sang with them.  As a family we sang "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly."  It was very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment