What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Jeremy's and Miranda's Tec Magic: Broadway Review 2016

You can see very well one of two cannon ma
Some of the pirate pieces, including the palm tree for Frozen,

Jeremy designs set for the Broadway review, and Miranda helps put them together.  It is harder to do set for a Broadway review because there are scenes form so many different shows, and the sets don't overlap.  Here are a few examples.
Miranda and plant from "Little Shop of Horrors.  Miranda was behind the back riser keeping the plant in place, and even providing some animation


The barricade was also new this year.  There was also a scrim for a scene, which my wife sewed.  There was improvement on the lights, but the back lights didn't work.  Brother Anderson does the lights, and Jeremy was trying to put in back lights behind the risers.  Jeremy built a platform across the back stage which resulted in some levels.  He built this in such a way that many of the sets wre slid into it which was better than the PVC from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment