What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Holliday Sing-a-Long 2016

We had a good crowd for our annual sing-a-long.  We have only missed one year since moving to Manteca, and that is because we were sick.  Sheri was a bit under the weather this year, but we plowed ahead.  We had the Mortensons, Natalia and Ty, grandpa Scoresby (there first time attending) the Halls and Jeremy and family as well as Jeremy's father and sister-in-law and the Petersons and Mark and Diana.  It was a pretty good size group.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment