What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tony and I and the Chinook Helicopters

I went with Tony to Cub Scouts to visit the Army Aviation Support Facility in Stockton with Brother Booher and the Chinook Helicopters.  He is a pilot.
Pink marking means they were fighting fires






We met briefly the Captain and Chief.

Chinook Delta

Tony sat in the set, but he was at the front and I was in the back and missed a picture











When fitting can hold 33 passenger chairs and four crew.  Can go 230 mhp with two engines each generating 5000 horsepower and the new ones cost $36 million.

Computer screens in the newer model

Hooks underneath for carrying

Chinook Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment