What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Family Pictures of Logan

When spent one day, the night, and then the morning of the next day in Logan.  We stayed with Connie.  When we first arrived in Logan we met Grandpa Scoresby for breakfast at Angie's Restaurant.  We then visited my mother at her rest home.  Sara was there as well.  We then headed to Connie's to get situated, and my mom came out with Sara for family dinner.  It was a bit hard as my mother wasn't remembering things very well.  She couldn't remember which of us were her kids.  She was also very hard discovering that Sara has cancer, although I am sure she has been told before.
However dinner was very lovely, and we had a sit by the fire pit after, and the kids tried the burro.

Kids and my mom
Kids and Grandpa Scoresby
Mom and I; we had a good talk

Caleb
Natalia, Kayla, Sara
Mom ant I Sara Connie
Grandkids and mom, Caleb, Natalia and Mirand 







Connie's remodeled room in her basement were Sheri and I stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment