What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Caleb's Temple Trip, Nauvoo

Sister Jensen posts a couple pictures of the missionaries at the temple trip before the missionaries return home.  Here is Caleb with the group of returning missionaries.  Sister Jensen said, "These pictures are from our August temple trip for those missionaries who departed August 14. They are all wonderful missionaries! We miss them. Thank you parents!!! We love them."  I really know Caleb was loved in Iowa, not only by his mission President and wife, but also by many in the church community in Iowa.  Caleb also formed many loving relationships with companions and other missionaries.  So we as parents want to thank all those who touched Caleb in any way during these two years.


No comments:

Post a Comment