What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Long Ride: Iowa to Logan

Sunday after church, and then into Monday morning we did the long ride home to Cache Valley.  This was a drive all day kind of experience, with five drivers.  We did give out during the night for a couple hours, and the fog in Wyoming was terrible.  We started in Fairfield, and went through Des Moines, Omaha, and then stayed on the 80 through Nebraska and most of Wyoming, but cut north through Kemmerer and went around Bear Lake and through Logan Canyon.

Iowa State Capitol Building

Lincoln Memorial on I-80



Tranquil Bear Lake




No comments:

Post a Comment