What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Music Review: Mormon Tabernacle Choir: Teach Me to Walk in the Light (2012)

This is a beautiful collection of children's songs from the Mormon Church.  One of my favorites as a child was '''Give,' Said the Little Stream" and there is a wonderful version second on the track.  The title song "Teach me to Walk in the Light" is another of my favorites.  In this version there is good use of the women on the first verse, men the second and choir the third.  "Love One Another" is another favorite.  Tony's new favorite is included, "I know That My Savior Loves Me." This set includes with "When He Comes Again" which I have sung as has Caleb; and then "I am a Child of God" which early on was Jeremy's favorite.  This is a beautiful collection.  My only beef about choir recordings is sometimes the vocal is very soft, and you have to turn up the radio to hear, but then the music gets loud and you have to turn it down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment