What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Saturday Before Labor Day Beach Trip

Jesse joined us for a beach trip where we met the Normans and got to know Natalie's fiance better.  He is an Eagle Scout, served his mission in Seattle, and went to Timpview High School and is from Provo.
We went to Sea Bright Beach, which has free parking.  Our activities were limited due to riptides.


Plenty of sail boats off the coast


riptides kept the boogie boards in the car, and they advised kids to only go ankle deep in the high sand areas.

The pier


selfie

Tony and Jesse trying to keep the tide back by making piles of sand.  The tide kept moving them back






lighthouse and sailboat




the crew





flower by the bathroom

Ice cream stop.  My sherbet was only so-so.  Tony's "heavenly" ice cream was divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment