What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

After the Storm



This story is good.  "He will not leave you alone.  He will come to you."
This short tells the story of an adoptive parent.  She had adopted her sister's children.  However after a couple years there were marital problems, and when her husband left she was left a single parent with seven children.  She was working three jobs, and concluded she couldn't go on.
Then the storm came.  A tornado.  Seven children at the school where she worked were killed by the storm.  By some miracle she and her children all survived.  The school was destroyed (four of her children attended there) and there home was destroyed.  But the Lord helped her pick up the pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment