What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Family Reunion of Sorts: Chuck A' Rama

Charlie and Charlie

Sara, Natalia, Caleb, Dustin, Kayla, 

Jared, Jamison, Monica, Weldon, Amber, 


Mark, Gus, Elliott, Liz

Gus

Miranda, natalie, Charlie, Jesse, Sheri

Miranda

Rachelle, Linsey, Elliott, Liz

plus Natalia
Meeting in Salt Lake (Sandy) with family on our way home from Iowa with Caleb.  Manager provided a room for us so we were able to give Sara a blessing before her surgery for cancer.


Siblings, Billy, Weldon, Sara, Charlie
The manager allowed us to us a staff room, and we gave my sister a blessing this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment