What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tony has lost his first tooth at age five

Tony has lost his first tooth at age five

You can see the whole on the bottom
Tony had a traumatic experience in the car today.  He has had a loos tooth, and he pulled it out with his fingers.  This is his first lost tooth, and he was nervous for a couple of minutes, but decided it was OK even though there was a little bit of blood.  He rinsed it in the sink a couple times, and then finally went to bed, thinking it will be better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment




No comments:

Post a Comment