What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mormon Movie Review: *****Krueger's Christmas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tMuSVVljg8
This is my all time favorite Christmas movie.  It was produced by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 1980 and stars Jimmy Stewart.  I watched it today while I was home sick.  I don't know what it is, but I cry every time I watch this movie, and I make it a point to watch it at least once a year, and sometimes more.  It is the part where Mr. Krueger finds himself a spectator of the first Christmas.  his talk with Jesus is so deep and emotional.  I see myself also bowing and worshiping our Lord.  I like other parts of the movie--The BYU Dancers, The Tabernacle Choir, the carolers.  And the little girl who warms everyone's heart.  I even like George the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment