What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Life in Manteca 59: Christmas Preparations, restaurant review, Chipotle, Gordos Tacos

no flash
flash, showing raindrops
 I took Sheri buy the home close to Mark school which is just incredible.  I have never seen anything so elaborate.  I guess the owner works on this starting in October, and it is just a fairy land; looks like a castle.
no flash
 Sheri and I went to town and while there, Miranda, Caleb and Tony put up our tree. 
with flash
Sheri and I went to San Jose, as we were returning Dianna called and wondered if we would go to **^ Chipotle with them. Dianna and Mark really like it.  I went to Inn and Out and got fries and shake for Tony and myself.  However I sampled Caleb's bowl and was not impressed.  Sheri had chips and dip, so-so.
However, Friday, Sheri and I went to ****Gordos Tacos which lives up to its name.  They make a mean taco.  I had carnitas and Caleb and Sheri had carne asada.  They make tacos the way Sheri likes them, with lots of meat, and not huge amounts of salsa, but cilantro ad onions.  I also had nachos with carne asada and Sheri had fajitas.  We got fries for Tony which were very good.  My only complaint would be it seemed the refried beans were too salty.
Lastly I am looking forward to the Modesto Creche exhibit tomorrow, after touring Palo Alto Creche exhibit today.

2 comments:

  1. Teresa Whitlock I miss seeing this every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Munoz I remember this house.It became part of our Christmas tradition for the holidays. I sure miss it. It was the most spectacular house I had ever seen.

    Cassie Moore Miller Barner I grew up around the corner from that house! It was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete