What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Holiday Trip to San Francisco

Liz has never been to San Francisco, so we made the trip.  Crissy Field is much nicer than it was when we took the kids there years ago.  We went over in three vehicles.  Traffic was a killer, but we survived.  We all had picnic by the bay, and walked the bridge.  Some stayed for Pier 39 and Ghirardelli's Chocolate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDmXXFQpwI

Tony at Crissy Field, then the picnic party, and then the Bridge.
Tony below the bridge

picnic party

Caleb and his nephews
some of our party

Tony liked the design of the cables


Sheri and Tony

Miranda


Mark, Liz and Elliott

Jeremy, Kayla and Skylar

Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment