What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tony and Christmas 2012


Tony made some decorations at school which we hung on the tree.

Tony insisted on leaving Santa a cookie and milk, along with his drawing of Santa Claus.  When he received a letter in return he shared it with everybody.

2 comments:

  1. RoseLea Ritsig So precious, one gift that is sure to warm your heart.

    Sharon Clark Yes I have a few of those, but not with the picture, just the little ornament they made, I wrote on the back their name , these are 40 + years old, I still love them, these are on a small tree , Precious Memories !!!

    Sharon Clark So cute he'sdarling !!!

    Patricia Ann Slagle I remember making those and my children too

    Deborah Anne Shepard beauty in sharing family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily Castillo Simple but full of love am touched this child

    Sylvia Powell Good idea

    ReplyDelete