What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

I was up first, 6 a.m. and waited for everyone to gather.  Of course I had been up several times earlier.  2 a.m. I gathered the stockings, and 4 a.m. I stuffed stockings while Sheri finished wrapping.  I was also up several times fighting stuffed nostrils.  We started opening gifts a bit after 6:30.  Pretty good time as we took turns--Skylar, Tony, Caleb, Miranda, Charity, Kayla, Anthony, Jeremy, Mom, Me.  We wrapped a long time, and our course Tony would get a couple turns each time as he had the most presents.







Special gifts included remote control car for Tony, I received the book I have been wanting for a couple years, "Tell My Story, Too", Sheri got a "George Foreman" grill, Miranda a Kindle and Caleb a Levi quilt.  His drum set he got several months ago was suppose to be his Christmas.  We are also now Wii people.  So are the Halls.  Jeremy and Kayla are going to take home Caleb's old drum set.  Sheri also got them a nice knife set. We enjoyed baby Skylar and all took turns holding him.
We enjoyed Sheri's traditional cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
I slept much of the morning, but we went to the Normans for Christmas dinner.  The Jones were their guests.  The Jones came to our house last year for thanksgiving.  Their baby, almost one and a half now, is so cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment