What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hot Spud (Caleb's Band) at the Hobbit Premiere

Caleb and his band faced the cold and played outside the AMC to support those in line for the midnight opening of "The Hobbit".  A few people stopped by.  The were outside the red Robin in Mantca across from the theater.  They are announcing that the are on Itunes.  Look for "Hot Spud"  Other band members are Joshua, Simon, Matt and Alex.  It was cold.  I was sitting and caught cold bottom.  It took me half the night and an extra quilt to warm back up.  Caleb and friends went to the shoe after.  I don't know how they did school today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ArgroR9oQ
This is a song Mark helped Caleb write, or Mark gave to Caleb to use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G887ClPCNQk
I am pretty sure Simon wrote this song.   He and Caleb are on vocals, Matt drums, Simon keyboard, Joshua bass and Alex guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment