What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Decorations 2011

entry way

entry way


Many years ago Sheri cross stitched, and the cradle boards are authentic Shoshone doll cradle boards

hearth
piano

living room
I should have posted these pictures a while ago, but Sheri has the house all festivated for the Autumn.  I didn't post Halloween, but many of the decorations double.  We replace the Jack-O-Lanterns and scary ones with turkeys.  I would like the Native American display to be up all year, because it reminds me of a simple time in our life, when we were just married, and working for the Duckwater Shoshone Tribe.  Sheri only likes it up during the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment