What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Ace Train 14: Caltrain Train Barn


On of the most impressive things along the train route, is the CalTrain Barn.  This is just before Diridon Station in San Jose.  CalTrain goes from Gilroy to San Francisco, and runs parallel with the Ace Train for a few miles just before Santa Clara Station to Diridon Station.  The train barn has facilities to clean the trains, and barns for where they can work on the trains.  It is really quite impressive.  It would make Thomas jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment