What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Charity's 21st birthday

Charity turned 21 yesterday.  We had celebrated with her the week before at Home Town.  Charity loves their potatoes and gravy.  I should have done better at pictures but I did catch Caleb with a ketchup cracker sandwich in honor of "Terminal."  We had a good tie, and then went to their house and rediscovered Legos.  Anthony had been playing with them.  Tony made a plane, and I played with the characters.  I was trying to put together a Star Wars battle. but I had to compete with Tony for the men.

Birthday girl and Miranda

cracker and ketchup sandwich

Tony took this picture
Charity's birthday ended up being a busy day.  She had a job interview, and Caleb had a talent show, Sierra Idol in which he sang and played, "Crazy"Andrew Garcia.  Caleb and Sheri were also helping with the ward Halloween party.  They had to make a delivery to the church.  Miranda was part of the interview as Charity needed to cut someone's hair, and turns out color it as well.   We ended up eating Texas chocolate cake Charity had made, but pretty late.  Tony and Sheri had gone to bed.  However we did sing to her, using a tea candle for the cake from the jack-o-lanterns we had the night before.  In the end Charity, Anthony and Miranda missed the Idol competition, and in fact didn't get to our house until after we did.  We were worried about them by that time.  But they were OK in the end.  Hopefully a long interview is good news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment