What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Miranda's Last Young Women In Excellence

A couple weeks ago I went to the Young Women in Excellence, which happened to be Miranda's last as she makes a new beginning with the Singles Ward--Yosemite Ward.  They did a very nice music presentation dealing with the Young Women Values, and the Thirteenth Article of Faith.  They also showed a brief movie from young women around the world.  They took a picture after with the bishop.

Of course they had displays you could look at.  Miranda included a display of the songs she is learning.  She is now able to play about 50 hymns.  I was most impressed with the displays by Haylee, who is doing extraction work.  She has a goal to get 1000 names done this year.  That is more than my goal.  Also I liked the memory book Moriah did for her brother's mission.  He served in Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment