What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Motivational Movies: Summary

***** Rudy
***** Hoosiers
***** Michael Ballam: The Power of Music to Lift and Teach: BYU Education Week (1998)
***** Michael Ballam: The Healing Power of Music: BYU Education Week (1999)
***** Michael Ballam:Recognizing Inspiration in the Arts: BYU Education Week (2009)
***** Brave (Disney Pixar 2012)
***** Unstoppable
****^ Hitchcock
****^ The Drop Card (BYU)
****^ Johnny Lingo (LDS 1969)
****^ The Emmet Smith Story (BYU 1979)

****^ The Pistol: The Birth of a Legend (Pete Maravich)
***^ Pistol Pete Maravich: The LSU Years (perseverance practice)
****^ Cool Runnings (1993) Jamaican Bob Sled Team, a dream vs opposition
****^ Wild Hearts Can't be Broken, (1991) Diving Girl
**** The Phone Call (LDS 1977)
**** Faith in Every Footstep
***^ Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat (talks about having a dream)
***^ John Baker's Last Race (BYU)
*** Run Dick, Run Jane  (BYU 1972)
*** Blind Love (BYU 1979)

1 comment:

  1. Great thanks to share motivational movies links.I will wait for next link..

    The Equation book

    ReplyDelete