What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Conference Music

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/music?lang=eng#d

I thought I would share this link.  This is conference music for the past years.  Of course it is dominated by the tabernacle choir, but their is also lots of other good stuff.  I recommend BYU Men's Choir and "I Love the Lord."  Anything by the Tabernacle Choir is going to be good as well.  If you like men's choirs you can pick Priesthhood sessions, and for women's choirs there is Young Women's and Relief Society meetings.  There is also primary music if you prefer children's voices.  This is a great site.  It will also play through so you don't have to pick each song.

No comments:

Post a Comment