What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Life in Manteca 62: Music and Fundraiser

This  blog is about happennings.  This past Sunday there was a musical fireside.  Caleb and I sang in the choir, "Battler Hymn of the Republic" and "My Love is Like a Red Red Rose."  This weekend is going to be a very busy as well.  Cakeb's band is playing 11 tomorrow for battle of the bands, I thin at the Senior Center.  There is also the annual fund raiser for Young Men and Women.  Mixed in with this, Caleb is getting his wisdom teeth pulled.  In a couple weeks we are looking forward to Caleb being in the musical "Bye, Bye Birdie."  This is a link to the flyer.

http://manteca.schoolspan.com/school/sierrahigh/index.asp



No comments:

Post a Comment