What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life in Manteca 64: Caleb's Musical, New Desk

Caleb portrayed Albert at the Sierra High School production of "Bye Bye Birdie."  He has four more shows, Friday and then two on Saturday.  He does a great job.  Albert is the manager and Rosie his secretary and love.  Small auditorium (75 seats) so be early.


Sheri surprised me by giving me the desk she purchased at the fund-raising auction at the ward.  I am in the process of reorganizing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment