What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Life in Manteca 64: Almond Blossom Walk

I took a short walk to go see the almond blossoms, and the construction in the old almond orchard behind our house.  I walked cross country a couple places, where there are gong to put future houses.  There were lots of thorns, as they were on the bottom of my shoes when I hit the black top and made them feel weird, until the had all fallen off.  I also found some interesting patterns.
Almond blossoms along Atherton


Bass Pro Shop
vine pattern

soil pattern

weed patterns

sewage line going in, looks like Pagoda to continue across Woodward


No comments:

Post a Comment