What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Life in Manteca 63: Hot Spud and Wisdom Teeth, Ward Party




Our Saturday was very busy.  Sheri and I started helping clean the church, and then helping someone move stuff, but were at the Battle of the Bands at eleven to hear Caleb play with Hot Spud.  It was again at the Senior Center this year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehLEfQ-UKgk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L48WpeN1qHs
Caleb couldn't drink or eat anything all morning because of oral surgery he had planned.  He didn't want to postpone it, so did the best he could, however it does show in his singing.
Oral surgery was for the removal of three wisdom teeth.  He had his moments.  I only recorded while he was struggling with hiccups coming off anesthesia. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamWo5scSIM&feature=endscreen&NR=1


We ended the day with a ward party and silent auction for young men's young women's fundraiser.  Tony fell in love with dog house, but the bid was way too high for us.  The Sierra High School Jazz Band played, with out Caleb who couldn't blow the trumpet because of his surgery.  However Caleb was there with us, and we both agreed they sounded really well.  The meal was pulled pork.  It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment