What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Zoo with friends and family

Zoo day, July 16 where we met friends and Charity and Anthony.  The weather was great, some San Francisco fog but not too much.  Tony and I had to forgo our park review, but as you can see, he found plenty of playground at he zoo.








Jesse chasing a pigeon






The hardest part was saying goodbye at the end of the day.  Sheri cried saying goodbye to Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment