What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ty and Natalia are leaving us tomorrow

Ty and Tali are going home to Rexburg tomorrow.  Ty has a few classes to complete, and Natalia is going to be teaching school soon, first grade this year.  Natalia has been with us the past month, and Ty about three months as he has been doing an internship, which he completed today.



Tony showing his tongue colored by sherbet

We went to Baskin Robins $1 a scoop Tuesday to say goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment