What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Life in Manteca 19: Murals


Tony wanted to see the dog





On a church across from the library

In the down town area of Manteca there are historical murals depicting Manteca, how it use to look.  There is the city street with people dragging main, farmings throwing pumpkins, and a community dairy.  They are all within a couple blocks of Main and Yosemite.  The detail and artwork is very detailed.  http://www.mantecamurals.org/mmssymposium.html
There is one that also shows Yosemite.  I have also included a display of old furniture found at a barbeque restaurant.  If anyone knows of more murals I may have missed, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. There is a Kiwanis mural across the street from the post office. It's in the same weird parking lot as the pumpkin throwing mural.

    ReplyDelete