What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Life in Manteca 20: Park Review, Mistlin Sports Park





Tone, Ona and I visited this park which is in Ripon.  I thought Tony would like the water park, but he stayed away because of the numb er of people, and stuck to the playground, and then he and Ona played rolling down the hill and trying gymnastics.

This park has ball diamonds and soccer fields, in addition to the water park and the playground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment