What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Pow Wow

The Pow Wow continues through tomorrow.  I feel sorry they've had such hot weather.  We went by for a short visit, Sheri, I, Ona, Miranda and Tony.  Tony got in his head he didn't want to go, but was OK after we got there.  We were there for a couple dances.  They were separated by a lot of talking.  There was a tremendously big crowd.  I guess Three Rivers Lodge, the sponsor, is a rehab center.  There was lots of talking about rehab.  The event was alcohol and drug free.

So between dances we visited the vendors.  Miranda was looking for a beaded necklace.  Tony got in his brain he needed a tail.  A vendor had lots of tails. The one Tony wanted, the black one, was $15.  Sheri didn't want to buy something he would enjoy for a few minutes, and then forget.  We got him a raccoon hat, with a raccoon tail, camping, and he doesn't play with it any more.  So Tony set to crying, he needed.  He we soon headed for the exit.  Tony was tired to begin with as we waited until dark to avoid the heat.  As we drove away Tony said "Bye bye tail."

No comments:

Post a Comment