What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ace Train # 5: Appreciation tee shirt

ACE customer appreciation was this last Friday.  The train trip was free.  They also gave free tee shirts, granola bars and a drink.  I picked water.

The only issue for the day, there were mechanical issues with the train before it reached us, and it was 45 minutes late, which continued throughout the trip and I was 45 minutes late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment