What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friday night in San Jose, 3 restaurant reviews

Mark came through Friday, on his way to do a month with the Marines for his summer training. Everbody came in with him and met at us Charity's.  I had walked there after work, and then fell asleep on her bed.  I still had time to get up and help her with a couple of dishes before everyone arrived. 

We had time to kill, and needed to eat someplace.  Mark needed to get something from the mall, so we decided to try the food court.  I went to McDonalds with Tony.  He loves the toys and the fries.  We also had sundaes.  The free samples convinced most of our party to try **^Sarku Japanese cuisine.  They samples were for Teriyaki Chicken, and those that stuck with that were contented.  Sheri tried the beef, which came with mushrooms which she did not like.  In addition t my Bid Mac, I was finishing up and tasting plenty of different dishes.  The girls went for Pizza, and honestly I am not sure what store they went too.  I tried the bread sticks which were very good with parmesan and Italian seasoning.  The environment of the *^food court is very busy, and crowded.  It was hard to find seating for our group of eight, without moving chairs.  However they do have lots of choices, and when everone wants their own thing, it is suitable.

We were able to take Tony to the play court.  They have lots of climbing toys.  It was Friday evening so i was fairly busy.  tony climbed, and hid, and looked in the crazy mirror, and jumped and climbed some more.  We gave him a ride on one of the pay for rides. 

Sher gt her ears pierced.  The girls all stayed with her and watched, while i was with Tony at the play place.  After we decided Tony had played enough, we took Charity back to her place, and Mark to the Marines.  It is amazing how much faster the drive is without any traffic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment