What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Ty has been decorating

Tony took a picture of the family room area rug

living room

Ty repainted the hutch

light house theme in the family room



Jeremy started this entertainment center and I finished it, Sheri stained it

Ty has made the hearth, still needs stain
Our son-in-law, Ty, has been with us for the past month, and has doing some decorating on our house.  These are a few of the things he has done.  Of course Sheri has been involved.  We have been going bit by bit as money allows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment