What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Caleb is 16, ***Red Robin

We walked over to the Red Robin to celebrate Caleb's 16th.  We had Ty and Alyssa went with.  Tony was a little dramatic with crossing the rode.  He was lallygagging playing on the wall and such, and didn't get to push the button and then everyone went across without him.  He insisted they come back so he could push the button, but he still wasn't happy. 

It is good to have a restaurant within walking distance.  We can walk and not feel as guilty about about the burgers.  We have been to Red Robin in Dublin and San Jose.  This one is very similar.  Hamburgers is their specialty.  We started off with the onion rings.  I prefer mine with the barbeque sauce.  I also ordered the bottomless root beer float.  They even brought me an entire extra float with ice cream and everything.

I had the mushroom burger with Swiss cheese.  It didn't need ketchup.  I think everyone else had different burgers, except Sheri who had the French onion soup.  She said it wasn't as good as Mimi's.  I tried it and liked it fine, but the bowl was a different size.

Toni had the mac and cheese, but didn't touch it. He was more into playing with the race car arcade game.  I hope he never realizes it's more fun with money put into the game.  I did have to try to get him a stuffed toy with the game thing.  The hostess gave him a couple balloons to keep him happy.

The staff sang for Caleb's birthday, and brought him a Sundae. 

We had an enjoyable walk home.  There was a good breeze blowing, but when we were among buildings it wasn't a big deal.  We had a good time.

We then watched the most part of HOOK until it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment