What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wedding Reception

Sheri and Tony

Caroline Ure and Phyllis Eliason (made the cake)

my brothers Weldon and Charlie

Angela Dye and Caroline Ure, bridesmaids

Tony cutting the rug

Ty and Natalia

Natalia

Line, Sheri and I on left, Antony's folks on right.

Ashley, friend

Jeremy, Travis (cousin) and Charles

Charity, Anthony and cake


first dance


Daddy daughter dance

Sheri and Jeremy

Anthony and his mother
Anthony's sister and husband

friends

DANCE





Caleb



flower toss, the first throw came back down on her head, so it was rethrown.

but Christie got the bouquet both times


garter throw, Anthony;s brother came away with it


there they go

Last minute advice

We had a party with dancing and mingling.  A BIG THANK YOU to any one who made Charity's day.  We couldn't have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment