What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Pictures

We  did our Christmas Eve early.  Charity and Anthony are headed to the Halls.  This is their first Christmas as husband and wife.  We had Christmas dinner today, paving the way for less work tomorrow.  We opened pajamas, and performed are annual skit in the jamas.  There were a couple of differences this year.  I started by reading the vision of Mary form 1 Nephi 11.  Miranda played the piano, and not only played for more songs than usual, but also played music as background during the skit.  We ended with a children's song time.  This was so we could sing songs Tony is familiar with.  This included "I am a Child of God," "Do as I'm Doing," "Spider Man Song," and "Popcorn Popping."  We did an animated Hockey Pockey and ended with "Ring around the Rosies."

We played a game called "Telephone by Drawing."  It is a play on the old game of passing messages and seeing the difference between the start and the end.  It was fun to see where changes came in the chain.  I don't think I am a very good drawer, because Sheri was after me and she never got what I was trying to draw.

Cast: Anthony and Charity: Joseph and Mary
Dad: Narrator, Donkey
Mom: Narrator
Tony Batman, Angel
Caleb Angel, Wiseman
Natalia and Ty: Sheperds
Mark: Wiseman
Jeremy Wiseman
Miranda: Piano















No comments:

Post a Comment